CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day one


Dear Journal
I have entered into a different world today. Just yesterday I was worrying about the weight of bananas on my bach. Today I am learning how to kill a human. I am meant to be part of the revolution but I feel like a prisoner to them. I have been forced into fighting in a war between two sides that have stolen food from my home village. I have no idea what is happening to my mother or any of my sisters. They could all be dead right now and I am not much better off. I have to sleep outside on a hammock. I could be killed by a snake or catch a disease. And to make things worse there are some really horrible people here. There is Whistler who trys to kill me at first contact. I seriously think he would of killed me had someone not come in between us. Then there is Juan. Juan who left school to join this war. He actually delibarately has joined this war to serve his country by killing people. Also sergeant Diaz and Esteban. Those two soldiers must be trying to make my life hell and unfortunately they are doing a very good job. Sergeant Diaz is horrible with all those drills and always hitting me with his rifle. The only think that is keeping me through this is that I still have Lolo and Igancio with me. I think without them I would be completely lost.

0 comments: