CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 6

Dear Journal
I finally understand how war is funded. War is funded on the revolution by different means. I know of two. We get donations from people from the US. Also we steal money to help the revolution. We steal the money from peoples bank accounts. The person who does this is captain Mendoza. With the money he took out of the bank accounts he bought an aeroplane to help the revolution. I don't know how I should react towards this. Should I be ashamed since we are stealing money from different peoples bank accounts without their permission. Or should I be fine with it since all the money is going towards the revolution, or is it? I know Menoza would only spend the money on the revolution on an aeroplane or some guns. But he isn't the only one who can take money from peoples bank accounts. Some other person could be taking money from the accounts for themselves. This wouldn't be right. And the fights aren't fought fairly either. They fight dirty using people as pawns in their game of destruction. Attacks are made in the night while everyone is sleeping. They even kill little children just to get what they want. One of the reasons our unit is doing so well is because of the leadership of Captain Mendoza. He is led us well as a fair captain. He did not punish me when I was slacking but is giving me another chance to do better. War is dirty but we still do it so we can get what we want.

0 comments: